Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Inspiron, iPod and Me

This is my first article in about three months...have been through a very tight schedule in my work place. This is my first document in my new laptop....and yeah...u guessed right...this is about my laptop. I am now an owner of a DELL Inspiron 6000. This is my first face-off..if you can call it that way..with a laptop of any kind. Truly amazing is technology....technology that is driving the world......Have been fortunate enough to be part of this Tech freaky band wagon...of late.... Bcoz... I am using an Industry standard MP3 player...called iPod. A Industry standard notebook DELL and an Industry standard mobile phone..NOKIA...all making a statement of their own..in terms of technology advancements they provide.

DELL though a veterean in the space of Notebooks....is fascinating enough and shores up to face any newcomer in its domian. iPod has certainly revolutionized the space of portable audio devices...and has its competitors still groping for foot hold after the iPod storm....the variety of solutions that iPod provides is amazing..not one who has checked out my iPod ...has not said.."amazing..true technological marvel"..still waiting for a person to say something else...:-)

What these gadgets give you is complete mobility and unmatched comfort..that is if you are a tech freak..and would be wanting to use them all through the day..live with the technology it provides...then you are game for it and it snugly fits where you want it to....in your daily chores.... certainly I am one such...geek...who is passionate about these technological advancements...and thrilled to use them...so..here I am sharing the same with the readers...

Never have I dreamt of using these till my college days..though have fancied myself to use them..hahaha..yeah fancied fits the place holder for an adjective here.. :-D Having these gadgets...and getting inspired to write something about these might sound out of place for some people...I can sense some askew faces....but my friends..and people who relate to what I say will be able to identify with the passion I am sharing.

I am basically passionate about music..not the hep kind of music....I seldom listen to English music...not even Hindi Music...I feel tamil music has enough to feed tamilians...tons to explore..and identify and enjoy....for example...Illayaraja's Thiruvaasagam ..what helluva quality music that is...haven't heard such in years...you get transported to Illayaraja's mesmerising world..the world he wants us to be in when you listen to him... so a music player for me is a logical progression....

Laptop has been in my dreams for the past one year...and has become a reality now...

So its time for me to enjoy these funky devices...and stop blabing about....

Cheers,
Rajesh

1 comment:

Sujay said...

pudhu laptop,
pudhu ipod,
kalakku rajesh...
man, this is tech-saavyness ..at its extreme !
This definitely calls for a treat..
sumaall also fine for me !