Thursday, March 02, 2006

Merger Announcement

This is a formal announcement that involves the merger of my other blog, http://reviewkorner.blogspot.com, with this weblog. The blog "In Perspective", has been in operation since September 1, 2005. The Initial idea behind the blog was to dedicate one for movie reviews....but I never had any traffic interests..then....so didnt care to make it public....but my friend sujay, has conciously sowed the "traffic...and counter funda" into my mind....so I have decided to make the merger, after ..................."much thought"..you would have thought, but in actuality, "without an after thought"....so you would be able to see my reviews....in this web stop itself......what with everybody going in for convergence.....I didnt want to be left behind....hahaha...;-)