Sunday, July 09, 2006

SMS ARR to 6363 for World Space Radio

not sure what this is all about???.....Its the news that AR Rahman is signed as the brand ambassdor for World Space Radio. So what's the new(s) about this is what even I thought!!!!..just another multi million dollar deal...I thought...:-)

But then on seeing the ad bit on TV, I was impressed..if I should cut short the expression....It was so synonymous with what ARR is all about...rarely does a brand and its ambassdor gel well with the central theme of the AD.

The AD goes something like this....ARR is seen to be walking towards the camera and poses some probing questions like "what is music??"...and stuff...and a montage of visuals brush our senses...with some inquisitive music to aid it....and ARR suggests a way to realise the music in everybody..that is through World Space Radio....

I felt it was a wonderfully and aesthetically made ad campaign....

World Space has hit a jackpot with this campaign and they would surely reap the benefits for this....

:-)

3 comments:

Shilpa said...

I have WS back in Bangalore...its just awesome ! I love it and my parents love it. The quality is great and there is wide variety of music. A must for any music buff !

Rajesh said...

Yeah...its variety is the key...my friend who wanted to migrate to germany.,...would avidly listen to the news from that region and the slang and others..which is otherwise impossible to get in TV...in India...:-)

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

Hi Rajesh,
This is Balaji Manoharan (Hope u wouldnt have forget me)

Do send me ur mail id to my balaji_manoharan@XXXXXXX.com