Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A dash with the mystic

I should say i have always been circumspect with mystics and *Saamiyaars* due to obvious reasons....but went into Isha Yoga centre with an open mind and just to improve by physical self....it was a packaged 7 day course and we had a very good dash at the Master fondly called *Satguru*, known to the world as *Satguru Jaggi Vasudev*...!!

I should say I am amazed at the credibility he brings to his talks....purely because he has experienced it. There is a lot of science in his thought process and he exuberates them in each of his musings!!

I should say the world of inner-self is very profound and unfathomable for the un-altered person..!! One should experience the Isha yoga courses for the dive with-in...

You can talk to me if you want a first hand experience of how this initiator course *Sambhavi Maha Mudra* was...upfront Answer is excellent!!...

-Rajesh

2 comments:

Shankar said...

Superb!
Share more exp in a blog. Have you been to Poondi, Koyambuttur?

Rajesh said...

not yet shankar anna...I am planning to visit the vellingiri adivaaram for this dhyanalingam visit very soon....