Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who the save Super Singer???

A hopeless Airtel Super Singer for the first time ever according to me...

I felt for once that along with the hostess, the creative head of the SUper Singer team as well swapped loyalties....

The latest of the triplet show of Super SInger in the first week after CHinmayi's exit was the worst orchestrated of all...sadly the stalwarts (tridevs of Super Singer lately) had also taken a stroll in the park and three listless judges...I wouldnt comment on their personalities.....but their judgement...I would say was listless...

I would have expected that CHinmayi atleast hosted this episode as a tribute to her master...but was it also the part of the plot??....we wouldnt know forever....

But what we know for sure....is that Chinmayi will always be missed for her suave compere-ing, Sujatha, Srinivas and Unnikrishnan are actually keeping the show alive rather than the singers...:)...which I realized yesterday!!....even the singers are egged onto perform at their best in front of the best of the judges..

It was a rude realization for Super SInger viewers like me...and I couldnt believe my hands that they tuned to a different channel mid-way the show....goes to show how boring yday's part was!!!!!

God Help Super Singer..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where were u from 2007...congrats on ur wedding....honestly i wish u write like b4...this whole suks

Pradeep Singh said...

I saw some beautful kitchen reviews is more helpful to us.