Friday, April 27, 2007

Amazed...is not the word!!!!!

seriously.....this incident has forced me to wield my fingers back to blogging, inspite of the pressure-cooker situation I am in currently at workplace....!!!!!!



On a normal, eagerly awaited friday morning...I was at my normal self, reached office, had breakfast, and was reaching down to the ICICI ATM @ office to withdraw cash....



There wasn't a queue as such, with one ATM kiosk unmanned!!!!...so reached the spot, did the rituals....and entered the amount to be withdrawn.....



and the machine was dutifully counting the notes to be dispatched and I was waiting....and suddenly my mobile beeped for the familiar SMS tone...



and I being a person who hates calls / intrusions when I am at something else which is more time-constrainted....like getting down a bus, or auto, paying the auto-wallah, talking to somebody in office even leisurely.....and I thought.....who the f*&k is sending me an SMS this morning morning!!!!!.....



and all this happening before the notes arrived at the gateway of the ATM machine....and as soon as it arrived....I was all the more pissed off...as the machine, as dumb as ever, disposed all the 100 rupee notes it had for the 5K cash that I requested....and I was bulked-out with fifty 100 rupee notes.....sulked....I picked up the notes, side-stepped and started counting the notes...and once I was done, I picked up my mobile to see who that gifted soul on earth is... to get my blessings early morning!!!!.....



and to stun me up, and rev up the day for me and make me do my favourite act (blog)...was this Short Text Message that I received.....It was from ICICI bank, to alert me on the CASH WITHDRAWAL that I made moments ago..!!!!!!



agreed that it was close to 2 mins since I withdrew cash from the ATM, but think of this, my mobile beeped for the SMS, even before the machine finished counting the notes...leave alone pushing all those 100 rupee notes to me..!!!!!!



thats why I said...AMAZED is not THE WORD!!!!!......



if you can analyze this situation a lil deeper, you understand....that....



a) its not the ATM machine which sent me a line-of-sight communication SMS...!!!!! straight to my mobile!!!!



b) Who says ICICI bank's processes sucks..!!!!!



c) Who says HUTCH doesn't deliver SMS messages on time...can somebody get better at all ??? for ON-TIME definition....!!!! that too at the remotest of places for HUTCH-TamilNadu -- Chengalpet!!!!!....which was until very recently considered a ROAMING network for Hutch-Chennai.....wowww.....I am proud to use HUTCH...!!!!! ;-)...



Again...as a side-story....:-)

a) Amazed at my blogging ability to churn out so much of junk with just a 1 minute issue...

b) Amazed at people's benevolence and patronage on me to read through this junkie with ultimate patience...expecting some *amazing experience*....!!!!! Thanks a lot, Homo Sapiens!!!!! You Rock!!!!



-Bye,

Rajesh



Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: