Thursday, June 15, 2006

1000 Hits!!!

My Blog hit the coveted landmark of 1000 HITS just moments ago...and you know what my blog is listed as the first hit against my "name" search in google...which wasn't the case till sometime back..:-)...

So these two events have made my day!!!!....today

Thanks for everyone who visited my blog!!...I am not sure if anybody reads everything...except me...:-D...but atleast they visit...and know the existence of such a thing!!!....to begin with I am happy!!!...

Thanks again!!!!

7 comments:

Archana said...

Cool :-D - congrats!

Rajesh said...

Archana,

Thanks a lot!!!...Such wishes mean a lot for me...a novice in blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats dude....keep blogging!!

Kesari said...

Hey rajesh.. congrats man.. way to go!!

just saw the new makeover for your blog.. good.. keep marching!

Kesari.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it antidepressant Zyrtec drugs Free hunting and fishing catalogs

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »