Monday, June 12, 2006

Eventful June till now!!

June first week - This went off for me in movies on all alternate days!!! (fri, sun, tue, thur).... davinci code a couple of times, X-Men 3 and Pudhupettai all in PVR...plus a friend's farewell, so nothing else could I think off...

June second week - My sister's wedding, the first major function in my family!! Me, was the most important person in the wedding after the bride and bridegroom ( because of the rituals we have in our religion) so was completely busy the whole week!!!....It went off very well...and we are happy with the way the week passed off...a very eventful week and a very memorable one at that!!!!..will never forget the week in my life time!!...

June third week - just now clearing the backlog of all the blogs that I usuallly read...and some more orkutting... and some work if time permits....so my week is full!!!....

Lets see what's in store for the Fourth Week of June - I will complete 3 years of work officially during this week....I am getting older...my receeding hair line is a proof for that!!!...